Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yeah for Scout Camp

The past couple days have been wild trying to help Brad get ready for Scout Camp. Brad was in charge of the food for camp and needed my help to figure out how much to plan for and to help with the shopping list. But now Brad and Joseph have left for their camp. I am looking forward to a little more quiet time (I hope) because I want to get some scrapbooking done. It probably won't happen today because I have to get ready for young women's tonight - it is our last camp activity before we go to girl's camp next month. Camp is coming up fast and along with that we are going to Florida for a week. We will be going to Florida for Joseph's make a wish vacation on the 18th of July. (We will post pictures on his blog when we get back). It seems like I just go from planning one thing to the next but I love organizing and planning so I can't really complain - it just keeps me busy. Other than that, things happening here are that Nathaniel is busy with swim lessons and Kent and Laura are busy with work and Heather is busy reading the Harry Potter series for the 5th time.

0 comments: